Levein's managerial record

Guest Albert Z

Guest Albert Z

Am I missing something in all this clamour to install Levein as Scotland manager?

His record is hardly inspiring. He has won less than one third of the games in which he has been manager.

He has won nothing either as manager or as player.

Jim Jeffries has won more so why hasn't he been considered?

In my humble opinion, it should be a job for a manager who is getting too long in the tooth for the day to day grind of running a club.

I know neither would consider themselves as too long in the tooth, but either Souness or Dalglish have better credentials than Levein.

It isn't just a manager which is required, there has to be alterations from top to bottom, one association in charge of everything employing professionals as opposed to the amateurs like Peat etc who are ruining the game.

I think it's the correct decision.

I enjoy watching Dundee United play football and hope Levein can bring the same mentality and style of football to the Scottish team.

I want to see Scotland appoint the best possible candidate especially when we ooze good managers like Moyes, Sir Alex, Joe Jordan, George Graham, Dalglish etc. Look at Paul Lambert down south - he did terrific with Wycome, Colchester and now Norwich. Thats the type of up and coming manager id rather see, not a moaning greeting face twat like Levein.

First of all Jordan and Dalglish are shit managers. What has Jordan done? Dalglish bought the league title at Blackburn and ruined Liverpool. No way would I want either of them.

No way would Moyes or Ferguson take the job, that's like Rangers going for Wenger. Lambert is onto a good thing down south and is probably thinking that he'll get a Premiership job soon.

George Graham? Isn't he dead? He's been out of football so long he'll be rustier than your knob Gribz.

First of all Jordan and Dalglish are shit managers. What has Jordan done? Dalglish bought the league title at Blackburn and ruined Liverpool. No way would I want either of them.

No way would Moyes or Ferguson take the job, that's like Rangers going for Wenger. Lambert is onto a good thing down south and is probably thinking that he'll get a Premiership job soon.

George Graham? Isn't he dead? He's been out of football so long he'll be rustier than your knob Gribz.

Jordan has got massive knockers. But seriously he is a good coach and would be a good assistant.

Daliglish won the title with Liverpool and Blackburn.

Moyes and Ferguson was more of a reference that we can provide excellent coaches.

he'll be rustier than your knob

LOL, not bad for a copper.

solid appointment methinks. Thought he came across very well in his press conference. I say we get behind him and let's see what he can do. I'd rather have a current manager doing quite well than has beens like dalglish or graham or someone like Jordan who has only ever been a caretaker manager.