I can almost feel another Murray triumphant interview coming on, it would be par for the course.

I don't think many people are denying Murray's awesome at interviews; he's just distinctly less awesome at running football clubs. It's about whether you get your opinion on him from his words or his actions. I wouldn't be suprised if you were right and he's still well in control, which inspires my awe in him as a businessman - as a Rangers supporter, I'm much less impressed.

It is simple, Murray's vote carried the motion, that is not hard to understand or admit.

You are beginning to grasp the situation now, Muir is Murray's man and Murray's welfare will come first, notwithstanding the fact that Murray controls the outcome of any vote.

I also believe that AJ does nothing without Murray's say so, his statement yesterday had Murray all over it, lots of content little substance.

I've not seen anyone who doesn't understand or admit Murray's vote carried the motion. :confused:

I see AJ as 'independent' of MIH to the extent that he states Rangers' case first and only. I see Muir as 'independent' of Sir David Murray and Lloyds to the extent that he is the "liaison" between MIH and LBG and has the freedom to change strategy and "teach old dogs new tricks".

Naturally, both of these things are complicated by the fact that SDM (it is claimed) pays for both individuals.

However, Murray is being stood up to by both Muir and Johnston (unless the whole thing is a sham?) so he is ceding control to some extent or another. The extents of these things are the grey areas.

Can move things into more black & white? And if you can, would you outline what is fact as opposed to your interpretation please?

The simple fact is very simple, as Murray showed yesterday, he gets what he wants his voting power ensures that.

Murray is still in total control, can't put it more simply than that.

I guess you were simply putting things simple then? i simply worked that out. Simple!;)

The simple fact is very simple, as Murray showed yesterday, he gets what he wants his voting power ensures that.

The question is not whether Murray is in control - as if you're telling us something new, and we don't realise he owns the entire club - but whether it's a good thing that he is. We're Rangers supporters, not Murray-supporters.

OK, so Murray owns the shares, he controls everything, everything's going his way and nothing's changed or changing. Like you, I'm not getting anything out of this conversation so I'll duck out. Cheers.

The question is not whether Murray is in control - as if you're telling us something new, and we don't realise he owns the entire club - but whether it's a good thing that he is. We're Rangers supporters, not Murray-supporters.

Now that you have established Murray is in control and not the bank, it is a starting point for forming some sort of strategy to rest that control from Murray, a good starting point would be one central body for fans to unite behind, the club can only benefit from a united fan base.