Redknapp is Mad for it

SPURS boss Harry Redknapp has tied up a �£4million deal to sign Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra in January.

Redknapp wants more defensive cover as neither skipper Ledley King nor Jonathan Woodgate are able to train flat out.

Algeria international Bougherra joined Gers after a season at Charlton but the Glasgow club are willing to move him on at a profit.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2748144/Redknapp-is-Mad-for-it.html#ixzz0Y2mnJmP0

Who would know what to believe. In any case, it looks like this is the Sun's week for �£4m Rangers to Spurs moves. Two of them in two days. Lazy journalism, shite journalism, good journalism (well no, not good)?

I know what I think of the Sun and Iknow what I believe Bougherra's intentions are. He'll be gone and it really doesn't matter where to, only the price matters now.

I Treat all the suns headlines with the contempt they deserve and its all usually crap.

�£4M for McGregor going with some of the prices keepers are going for down south he is worth at least double that.

And for Bougherra he can go if he wants reckon for a disruptive player �£4M is about right then again if he stayed and showed some commitment and had a good World Cup then we could get double on him too but the club are on our knees financially so would probably have to accept any decent offer for any player.

Harry Redknapp seems to like Rangers players maybe he will be our next manager ;)

I don't know if his story is true or not but it does sound feasible. I must admit if i had helped Scotland qualify and had a chance to meet the Queen then i am afraid i would take that chance. The difference is i would have contacted my club to get permission. If they did not give me permission then i am afraid i would also choose to meet the Queen ans face the music later.

Ok i know no one will employ me on here now.:)

I would have no interest in the whole universe in meeting the queen. Much less skipping something actually important to do it. There's no excuse for him not coming back.

Edited by bmck