I was also delighted when we appointed Le Guen, but without going over old ground too much, I think the biggest mistakes were made by PLG himself. And no matter what others think, you don't have to take a team 3 miles backwards to go 100 yards forward.

Walter showed him how it's done at a club like Rangers and there is nothing to suggest we'd have had anywhere near as successful a spell in the last two seasons had we kept Le Guen. And nothing to suggest we'd be better off now.

I'm also pretty sure PSG were not exactly renowned for pleasing the fans with great football while not achieving much in the way of league titles.

And exactly how far forward has WS taken us, I take it you are in denial as to his abysmal CL record since you constantly avoid it like the plague, PLG has taken Cameroon to the World Cup finals after lifting them from the bottom of their group, who knows how far he could have taken us if the backstabbers and disruptor's had not prevailed, a truly gutless cop out by Murray. They say you reap what you sow, maybe Murray is about to find that out.

PLG refused to Murray any assurances that he was willing to stay on past the end of the first season, and as such I don't have any problems with PLG and SDM agreeing a parting of the ways when they did.

I would have been happy for him to stay on but if he wasn't commited to staying then it was best that he left.

And exactly how far forward has WS taken us, I take it you are in denial as to his abysmal CL record since you constantly avoid it like the plague, PLG has taken Cameroon to the World Cup finals after lifting them from the bottom of their group, who knows how far he could have taken us if the backstabbers and disruptor's had not prevailed, a truly gutless cop out by Murray. They say you reap what you sow, maybe Murray is about to find that out.

Domestic wise Walter has fantastic which is what we wanted when he came back, europe wise he's been a disaster we all know that. Who do you think could have done better than him in europe since he's been back and why and who can take us forward in europe with the state our club is in at present?

When you manage Rangers or sellick your worst odds of winning the league are even money at the start of play, Smith won titles on the back of Souness's foresight, my grandaughter could have won titles under that head start, WS is a crap tactiction and even worse judge of a player, luck was mentioned today, WS used all his up getting the Rangers job, Petrescu wants it give him it, he wont be any worse and in all probability a lot better.