Predictions - Rangers v Stuttgart

Must admit I've no idea what the score will be tonight.

Stuttgart have a fine team but are not playing well this season. We've hardly been great ourselves and our home European form doesn't look like we're capable of winning either.

A draw looks most likely but if we can be solid at the back and take any chances we do manage to create, then we may just sneak a win.

Rangers 2 Stuttgart 1

Quite confident we can win tonight, and Seville will win in Romania, to set ourselves up for a final matchday which can see us finish either 2nd 3rd or 4th in the group.

And I can see that scenario still being the case going into squeaky-bum time in Spain.

Would love to qualify with 6 points!!

1-1 draw. (Davis)

Although Stuttgart have poor league form, they are no mugs and are probably a better team than Unirea who we have failed to beat twice, so I don't see why we should win tonight.

I also think the 4-4-2 formation will mean that we struggle in midfield.

I am going for 2 - 0 Rangers

Naismith and Boyd :)

we have a good record against Stuttgart and they are playing poorly this season so if we can start like we did

against Kilmarnock i reckon we will get the result we need, if we dont we can kiss europe goodbye for this season

I am going for 2 - 0 Rangers

Naismith and Boyd :)

we have a good record against Stuttgart and they are playing poorly this season so if we can start like we did

against Kilmarnock i reckon we will get the result we need, if we dont we can kiss europe goodbye for this season

Naismith no oot ?

Bit worried that we will get overun in midfield at times ( if 4-4-2 ), but maybe Miller will drop to help out in midfield. Big night for Boyd if he starts along side Kenny, needs to drop deep, hold the ball in and pass it. At least if we get a penalty we will be confident of scoring it :) Hopefully Thomson & McCulloch do well in the centre, try and boss the play, thn the two ulster men on the wing to try and create things

Our last two games against them at Ibrox were 2-1 so I'd go for the same scoreline again. Boyd and McCulloch to score with Der Hammer scoring for them.

I think we're due a bit of luck or at least a lack of bad luck and we've played well for spells in every game despite the scorelines.

A win tonight and a draw in the final game will guarantee us at least third place ahead of Stuttgart.

A couple of losses for Unirea and we've actually finish second.

Not the most outlandish of outcomes so everything to play for.

Rangers 2-0 Stuttgart. Boyd for both.

Hopefully our last two CL home games have taught the team some valuable lessons & we won't see another rugby score against us. I'm pretty confident we'll win tonight.