Anymore Signings?

Is Le Gaffer still looking to bring in 1 or 2 more faces in August or will he hang on until January.

I suppose we are looking to move the likes of Fan Fan, Malcolm etc on first but its interesting to hear who Le Guen has in mind.

I still think we could be done with a centre half and depending on Ian Murrays fitness, a LB could be handy.

I think numbers are fine in midfield and up front.

i dont trust fan fan, but i do think andrews and co will move on.

Also i think hemdani can play cb too...weather we could trust himm though.

Where you meaning Ponroy?

If we can ship out all the deadwood it will seemingly release 2mill pounds on wages. I think at least 1CB is a cert with possibly one more player.

Possible\probable deals now going through.

Hamed Namouchi is close to completing a move from Rangers to French club Lorient on a three-year deal.

An agreement has been thrashed out between the clubs and the 22-year-old Tunisia midfielder, who is due in France for a medical.

-----------------------------------------

Middlesbrough are rivaling Bolton Wanderers for Rangers defender Jose-Karl Pierre-Fanfan.

However, The Herald says Bolton are expected to sign the centre-half, possibly as early as today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunderland are in pursuit of Rangers player, Gavin Rae.

The Scotland international is now completely fit after a succession of knee injuries.

The 28-year-old, may be tempted to the Stadium of Light as he seeks first-team football to continue to figure in the Scottish Squad.

Quinn would even take the powerful Rae on a season-long loan and Le Guen may give the move the go-ahead. Rae has made only 14 starts during his injury-plagued stay at Ibrox.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivier Bernard is set to agree a free transfer switch to Sheffield United

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think Malcolm is also close to a deal but i can't find any new news at the mo.

Rangers offered Zenit fullback Skrtel

tribalfooball.com - August 22, 2006

Rangers boss Paul Le Guen is mulling over an offer for Zenit St Petersburg fullback Martin Skrtel.

Le Guen will check out the 21 year-old Slovak tonight as Zenit visit Ibrox.