Scotland Vs Wales ??????

Does anyone know or even care that there is an International Friendly on this weekend ?

Without offending anyone , i havent been as unintrested in an International game in my life , i like many followed Scotland and backed them to the hilt.

But Burleys Scotland are a different kettle of fish, until he is removed from the national managers post i will continue to feel like this as my intrest in the national team has just about gone.

His squad selection is comical at times , and he continues to exclude the the Best Stiker and Goalkeeper in the country ,and our best midfielder available for selection

Burley should bite the bullett and re-call Boyd,Ferguson,McGregor and even Lee McCulloch and start this campaign with a clean slate both manager and players but as i know this isnt going to happen i will continue to feel agrived towards the national team.

I just hope we dont come back up the road from Cardiff after getting another skelping.

On paper this should be a cracking game, Im always a fan of the home nations but right now both squads are as poor as they have ever been and it will be like a championship match.

Burley had a nightmare campaign last time so he has a few games to try turn it around else the SFA will once again look stupid.

More proof Burley doesn't have a fecking clue; 3 of the Celtic back 4 starting. That's 3 players from a team who conceded 3 to Falkirk and have been uniformly rank this year.* There is no way they are the best options. Fox straight into the Scotland squad once he signed for Celtic. How long did Hutton etc have to wait whilst playing a damn sight better?

*Even if they haven't all been playing e.g. against Falkirk, that's worse. It means they can't get into a terrible back line and what happened to not starting if you are not playing for your club?

more proof burley doesn't have a fecking clue; 3 of the celtic back 4 starting. That's 3 players from a team who conceded 3 to falkirk and have been uniformly rank this year.* there is no way they are the best options. Fox straight into the scotland squad once he signed for celtic. How long did hutton etc have to wait whilst playing a damn sight better?

*even if they haven't all been playing e.g. Against falkirk, that's worse. It means they can't get into a terrible back line and what happened to not starting if you are not playing for your club?

burley = twat :)