Big day off the field tomorrow...

1. Financial figures for year end June 30th 2009: ~�£30million debt expected

2. UEFA punishment: �£40K fine rumoured.

3. EPL2 meeting: Two-tier proposals featuring Old Firm to be discussed.

Should be an interesting day. I know Bluedell is sharpening his article pencil as we speak... :whistle:

:cool:

Point 1. How does that work out then? Is it what we were expecting earlier on in the season or will it be somewhat of a shock. How does that tie in with on field results? Prob best waiting for the official figures I guess.

It's what I've been predicting for over 6 months http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=139608&postcount=9 together with a loss of �£12m (as he puts his head on the block)

Cheers BD. Couldn't remember the numbers being bandied about and was wondering if that was in line with what we were predicting nearer the end of the financial year (as the results have taken a while to come out) or if there was some new inside info. Will have a look at the thread you've linked. :thup:

1. Financial figures for year end June 30th 2009: ~�£30million debt expected

2. UEFA punishment: �£40K fine rumoured.

3. EPL2 meeting: Two-tier proposals featuring Old Firm to be discussed.

Should be an interesting day. I know Bluedell is sharpening his article pencil as we speak... :whistle:

:cool:

1. With a trading loss expected of between 8 and 12 million depending on who you speak to, our shareholders fund at 2008 of 79 million will take a kicking(lets hope they omit a property valuation or it would would be an even bigger kicking!)

2. Frankie, i would take a fine right now but fear something greater. Lets hope i am wrong.

3. With the gloom of points 1 & 2 maybe just maybe EPL2 gives us something to cheer us up.

What was all that about then?

Loss in keeping with most estimates, and a no-brainer without Euro football and the singings made in summer 2008.

Fine smaller than expected, no ban, seems Bain done a great job of putting our case forward. UEFA are never going to let those pictures get seen around Europe and let us off, so a small fine is accetable.

EPL2 kicked into touch, as it should be, another good result for us, IMO.

A pretty satisfying day all round I would think.