Seriously though, he is a decent player. I wont deny that. He isnt of a high enough standard to be in the Rangers team IMO..... wait though Ian...... it is indicative of the plight we find ourselves in that you are in fact correct that he is as good as any who currently are employed in our midfield.

However, if those who are in the team actually played to the best of their ability then I actually think that they are of a higher standard than Charlie Adam (other than LM). Again though not one of our LM's have shown themselves to be better than him - but let us not forget that part of the reason he left was because we obviously needed the cash. It wasnt what he was worth but we needed the money badly.

Craig, I'm not saying I wish he was still here,and you are not saying that I am. I don't think he would improve our team as such, just glad to see he is doing well as I thought he was a bit hard done to by Rangers and Rangers fans.

Craig, I'm not saying I wish he was still here,and you are not saying that I am. I don't think he would improve our team as such, just glad to see he is doing well as I thought he was a bit hard done to by Rangers and Rangers fans.

Cant disagree with any of that Ian !

I don't think he would improve our team as such,

I do, but that's just me. When some people are saying that Lee Mac has been our best midfielder this season, you have to think about Adam & the fact that he's still young.

I do, but that's just me. When some people are saying that Lee Mac has been our best midfielder this season, you have to think about Adam & the fact that he's still young.

LM has been our best midfielder this season, no doubt in my mind to be honest.

The fact Adam is still young doesnt mean a great deal though. Yes he has the potential to be better than he currently is but that doesnt mean he would be.

LM has been our best midfielder not so much because he is a good player or good midfielder but because the other options have been terrible.

I wish Charlie Adam nothing but good but if he is the standard of player that we should want at Ibrox then we aren't being ambitious enough IMHO.

Yes, we aren't being ambitious enough Craig. That's why we've spunked millions on 'ambition' & sold off valuable assets for Fcuk all. Who do we blame? Well blaming our new hero Bain might be a start. He's the one that's overseen all of these issues as CEO. Is it actually his fault? I honestly don't know, but it's an interesting thought....

I have said this many a time

Charlie was a player who would look for that wonder pass that no one in our team would dare to play, at times it worked, at times it never. He didn't hold back in on shooting as well. Also he hated those mhanks, most times played really good against them !

I have said this many a time

Charlie was a player who would look for that wonder pass that no one in our team would dare to play, at times it worked, at times it never. He didn't hold back in on shooting as well. Also he hated those mhanks, most times played really good against them !

The seventies return remember Graham Fyfe!!