I'm one who thought he should have been given a decent run in his correct position............how many times have we all said that about a number of players ?????

Aye, I remember you were one of the ones that were cool with keeping him mate. There weren't too many though.

An outbreak of Adam Syndrome?

It's been going on amongst the support ever since he left & immediately came onto a game TBH. The guy is a good player & yet most of the support said he was pish. Well he's not pish & some people saw that while he was still here, some didn't. I wouldn't have minded us selling him if it was for good money like 2 or 3 million, but selling Adam for what we did was insane. Brum got Fergie for an insane price as well. It's all been said before here.

I say again,he is as good as any of our current imposters in midfield,however he has gone so best just to forget about him

Never say that Ian you will bring down the price of all our players. Adam was pish and got the right price. Beasley on the other hand is worth at least 5 million.;)

Seriously though, he is a decent player. I wont deny that. He isnt of a high enough standard to be in the Rangers team IMO..... wait though Ian...... it is indicative of the plight we find ourselves in that you are in fact correct that he is as good as any who currently are employed in our midfield.

However, if those who are in the team actually played to the best of their ability then I actually think that they are of a higher standard than Charlie Adam (other than LM). Again though not one of our LM's have shown themselves to be better than him - but let us not forget that part of the reason he left was because we obviously needed the cash. It wasnt what he was worth but we needed the money badly.