Plan For Two-Tier Premier League [Rangers]

Does anybody else find this whole 'move to England possibility' tiresome and boring. It is never going to get agreement from the English clubs. They don't need/want us. I don't think it was just a coincidence that this latest story came shortly after an OF defeat for Celtic. They seem to be the ones pushing for it and then we get dragged into it. Thats my take on it anyway

Does anybody else find this whole 'move to England possibility' tiresome and boring. It is never going to get agreement from the English clubs. They don't need/want us. I don't think it was just a coincidence that this latest story came shortly after an OF defeat for Celtic. They seem to be the ones pushing for it and then we get dragged into it. Thats my take on it anyway

Never say never, but I really can't see the EPL status quo being changed to accommodate us when so many English don't even like the Scots. I can't even see it going as far as being put to a vote tbh, but even if it was, I can't see why any such plan would get 14 clubs voting in favour.

This isn't going to happen. Best thing we could aim for is a British Cup - merging the two league cups which have lost interest in both countries.

That's actually a good - and feasible - idea.

It's not a bad idea, but the SFA & other FA's can't even get their acts together to agree on & schedule the home nations championship again, despite it being something that would be really popular & a great money spinner for them. They're a bunch of overpaid idiots to be frank.

Yes but it's actually worse than that. It gets an airing every time either of the OF need to deflect attention from one balls up or another. Forget it, if it was going to happen, we'd already be there.