Alcorc�³n VS Real Madrid [4-0] todos los goles All Goals Full Highlights - Copa Del Re

Ahhh so it's true, i thought livescore was on the windup last night !!

Isn't this played over two legs though ?? What division are Alcorcon in ?

Coach Manuel Pellegrini was "very embarrassed" after Real Madrid were crushed 4-0 by third tier village side Alcorcon in the Spanish King's Cup.

Real fielded a strong team but were 3-0 down to the Segunda Division B club by half-time in the round of 32 first leg.

"There's no reason or explanation for how the team performed. We hope our fans can forgive us," said Pellegrini.

Real director general Jorge Valdano also apologised to fans but backed under-fire Pellegrini.

"It's difficult and I know how the Madrid supporters must be feeling," Valdano stated on the club's website.

We must stick together, and when I say 'together' I am also thinking about the coach

Real director general Jorge Valdano

Despite embarking on a �£226.5m spending spree over the summer and signing Chilean Pellegrini from Villarreal, Real have won only one game in their last five, with three defeats.

Reports suggest Pellegrini could lose his job if Real, who were without their two most expensive signings Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka, lose to Getafe at the weekend or are beaten by AC Milan in the Champions League on Tuesday.

But Valdano stated: "We have to take it as a lesson in humility that must serve as a starting point for a fresh beginning.

"We must stick together, and when I say 'together' I am also thinking about the coach."

And Pellegrini added: "I am not thinking about my job or about resigning, only the next match."

Madrid, who have not won the Spanish King's Cup (Copa del Rey) since 1993, suffered an upset last season as they were knocked out at the fourth-round stage by another third-tier side, Real Union, on the away goals rule.

606: DEBATE

What do you make of Real's latest woes?

Pellegrini conceded: "We've seen it 3,200 times before: a team who were tremendously motivated and were able to play at their best.

"I saw them in recent games, we had reports, but they played very well.

"We need to react. We are going to find difficult opponents all over the place. We need to play well everywhere."