Liverpool v Man Utd

Should be a cracker on Sunday. Liverpool on their worst run in 22 years (4 defeats in all comps), yet Man U arent exactly firing on all cylinders yet are still top of the league.

I can see Rafa getting the sack if he loses this game, and Sir Alex would love to put Liverpool out the title race in October.

Massive game, Liverpool would get themselves 4 poits behind Utd if they win so all of a sudden they are back in it.

It all depends on Torres and Gerrard but Im going for a draw though. Cant see Utd losing the game.

Can't believe I'm working 2pm-11pm on Sunday. I'll miss the Liverpool Man Ure game and the West Ham Arsenal game. :(

I'm off next weekend but no doubt the games will be shite! :throwpc:

Apparently Torres is expected to be fit.

Arsenal v Spurs next Saturday lunchtime mate :)

West Ham are due a win but cant see them beating Arsenal the way they are playing. I hate when Chelsea have an easy home game (Blackburn) and the others have tough ones, just dont want to see Chelsea win the league for some reason. But then again Spurs or Man city would be worse!!!

Arsenal v Spurs next Saturday lunchtime mate :)

West Ham are due a win but cant see them beating Arsenal the way they are playing. I hate when Chelsea have an easy home game (Blackburn) and the others have tough ones, just dont want to see Chelsea win the league for some reason. But then again Spurs or Man city would be worse!!!

Magic. :thup:

If Liverpool and Man Ure can draw and Arsenal win then I'll be a happy Gunner. I fully expect Chelsea to sodomise Blackburn tomorrow. Spurs will win as they're home to Stoke and Man City will win as they're home to Fulham on Sunday.

No way will Man City or Spurs win the league. Infact, no way will they finish in the top 4.

Rooney and Giggs both a doubt for Man U but thats not as bad for them if Torres and Gerrard dont make it.

Weekends EPL Predictions:

Saturday

Birmingham 1-1 Sunderland

Burnley 1-0 Wigan

Chelsea 3-0 Blackburn

Hull 2-2 Portsmouth

Tottenham 2-0 Stoke

Wolverhampton 1-2 Aston Villa

Sunday

Bolton 1-1 Everton

Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd

Man City 1-0 Fulham

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

Rafa Benitez will take charge of his 200th league game for Liverpool on Sunday - and we've unearthed some fascinating statistics comparing the Spaniard's record to rival managers.

Benitez has won 113 of his 199 top-flight clashes since taking charge of Liverpool in 2004 - an impressive 56.8 per cent.

This compares favourably to the records of Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger in their first 200 league games.

Ferguson won just 87 from 200 (43.5 per cent) after joining Manchester United in 1986 - and it took the Scot almost seven years to collect a league title.

Wenger triumphed in 110 (55 per cent) of his first 200 league matches following his appointment at Highbury in 1996 - a stat which was good enough at the time to win him a championship trophy in 1997-98.

Meanwhile, just one Liverpool manager from down the years can boast a better record than Benitez.

Kenny Dalglish won 120 of his first 200 (60 per cent) league games.

Bob Paisley totted up 113 victories (56.5 per cent), Bill Shankly 106 (53 per cent) and Gerard Houllier 101 (50.5 per cent).

1-0 Liverpool - Torres! he is the difference between Liverpool being average and a quality team.

Man U not at the races, I had them on half time / full time but they just cant get going. They are missing Ronaldo's class and quality. Torres would be an amazing signing for Man U.