Mystery as Madjid Bougherra fails to return from qualifier

This guy is actually getting on my tits with his whole attitude, maybe I am being over critical but something tells me he wants out.........regardless of what he says in the press, if you don't want to be here..........then GTF

Yep, it's worringly similar to some of the contradictory nonsense we had with Cuellar. Fe. fi, fo fum.. I smell the blood of an agent.:(

Something's for sure - Bougie will definitely want a move if he's getting dogs abuse from the fans for this. Apparently some were giving him pelters in Perth (presumably he was in the stand).

Yep, it's worringly similar to some of the contradictory nonsense we had with Cuellar. Fe. fi, fo fum.. I smell the blood of an agent.:(

Totally unfair to compare this to Cuellar, who never acted in anything other than in a professional manner while he was at the club.

We were just proving that your "win at all costs" sentiment was wrong. ;):flipa:

I think the context of the post was misconstrued, though perhaps that's because I didn't put it across well. :confused:

The main point wasn't about "winning at all costs". It was more about my own personal view that results massively outwiegh any other concerns. Tbh, I expected little support for my view, but some things have to be said anyway. :D

Like Andy Steel says, I don't think we can afford to drop him.

With McGregor and Ferguson there were decent replacements, with Boogie there is not. I think that might be taken into consideration in deciding his punishment, not taht Smith will admit that.

Do call me Andy, please.

None of us know the truth here. Fact. We may have our suspicions, some more grounded in reality than others but until we know for a fact that he is taking the piss then we should hang fire.

If he is indeed taking the piss/angling for a move or whatever then he can fuck right off, best player or not. We are Rangers not Charlton.

We need him on Tues. End of. Until the contempt issue is proven for certain, he will, for me at least, remain un-droppable.