English clubs cool Old Firm chat

Guest Jum Spence

As it stands right now is it not "one team-one vote" ? Which would mean they are as big a player as Man U, Chelsea et al ;)

Aye, but the real powers can always twist the rules to get their required result.

If sky and the big clubs decide they want us, then Burnley and Stoke wont have a real say.

Unfortunately, they don't need us that much (atm).

Aye, but the real powers can always twist the rules to get their required result.

If sky and the big clubs decide they want us, then Burnley and Stoke wont have a real say.

Unfortunately, they don't need us that much (atm).

How will they manage to twist the rules ? They would need a majority vote from the "one club-one vote" brigade, no ?

You are right of course in that the "big" teams and TV are what drive it but they still need the majority to go with them.

Am I being facetious ?

How will they manage to twist the rules ? They would need a majority vote from the "one club-one vote" brigade, no ?

You are right of course in that the "big" teams and TV are what drive it but they still need the majority to go with them.

Am I being facetious ?

No, I just think if they really want it, they'll find a way and stuff the Burnleys and stokes. Burnley and Stoke are potential relegation fodder. How much is a "majority"? Could Sky, the big 4, villa, spurs, everton and a couple others convince upto 11 or 12 total to vote for the OF if that's what they wanted? I reckong so. And I bet there are other ways they could get their desired result if they wanted.

However, they don't want.