What do you folks (except SAlly) think about Hibs v Dundee Utd?? banker draw???????? Not that i should listen to you lot!

I looked at that one and couldnt pick between them. I would go for the draw likely.

Early in the weekend and a ten man team has just gone on to get the win. :ffs:

Will spend the rest of the weekend trying to recoup my losses like the last few weekends. Waste of time me betting atm, always follows the same fecking pattern. :(

A team I bet on decided to lose to an inferior team who scored their winner after going down to ten men. The kind of luck only I have. :(

Who?

Ive got 2 draws on in the early matches between Coventry v leicester and Preston v West Brom. 0-0 in the latter match as im watchin it but not sure abou the score at coventry. (or cuventry as some commentators say)

Ipswich are a good shout today, I fancy them.

The other 2 are hit and miss. But good luck with that, that would be a scoop! :)

I was thinking of picking Barnsely. New manager usually means they team play well for 2 or 3 games. Ipswich have been shite all season and don't see their luck changing.

Who?

Ive got 2 draws on in the early matches between Coventry v leicester and Preston v West Brom. 0-0 in the latter match as im watchin it but not sure abou the score at coventry. (or cuventry as some commentators say)

I dont just stick to the British footy. And in that respect you'll no doubt tell me I get what I deserve. But I still do my research. Well as much as you can with betting. :o

And yes I probably do have a problem. :flipa:

Who?

Good work Gribz :thup: