Celtic v Hearts (Sun)

Guest Jum Spence

Fucking typical of the MOPE inbreads that they get a late winner........from a player that is still waiting for the SFA/SFL,or whoever the fuck it is,to deal with his suspension for a tackle,that happened what seems like a year ago now,on our player who is still out injured,although it wasn't his tackle that put him out, still I wonder when he will be dealt with ???

We find ourselves 2nd and 2 points off the pace through no fault of our own! but at the end of the day if you dont create chances what else can you expect?

Am i going to hit the panic button? simply NO! but we must start games from the first whistle and get involved! the performance against killie was a shocker and i dread to think what the score line could be if we start off like this in a champions league match!

We find ourselves 2nd and 2 points off the pace through no fault of our own! but at the end of the day if you dont create chances what else can you expect?

Am i going to hit the panic button? simply NO! but we must start games from the first whistle and get involved! the performance against killie was a shocker and i dread to think what the score line could be if we start off like this in a champions league match!

Ho are we 2 behind through "no fault of our own" ? We have dropped 4 points in two games. We should be better than that !