Call me cynical, but it's not the first time an opposition player has seen red late on in a game which has seen "controversial" decisions given against Rangers. Make of that what you will.

"How can I be a cheat, I sent off one of them as well"

Exactly my view.

Fucks our chances of a win, then "evens" it up once the game is effectively over. :(

Far too easy as an OF fan to say that johnny. Teams such as Killie are very used to getting beat by the OF. Also lets not forget that every point for these teams, especially against the OF, is a prisoner and a bonus.

It makes not one jot of difference if they looked the more likely to score - they could just as easily have lost the ball, quick break, 1-0 Rangers, game over.

I dont think they should feel ashamed at all. If it were us against Barcelona or Man U we would be doing the same as Killie - and we, the fans, wouldnt be complaining about it either. So why should Killie feel ashamed ?

It is a point won for them, they were on a 3 game losing streak and playing against the Champions - why shouldnt they time waste (aside from no team should - but we know it happens all the time) ?

I couldn't pay money to watch that type of football then, Killie have been in the SPL for a while now and to do that at home is shameful IMO. As I said if it was to get through to the next round of a cup or a final fair enough but in the league for one point, if they are happy with that then the SPL won't get any better.......

Are they never going to try and beat us especially at home?

Anyway I need a drink after that performance today, i'll try and not come on later half cut :)

Edited by johnnyk

I couldn't pay money to watch that type of football then, Killie have been in the SPL for a while now and to do that at home is shameful IMO. As I said if it was to get through to the next round of a cup or a final fair enough but in the league for one point, if they are happy with that then the SPL won't get any better.......

Are they never going to try and beat us especially at home?

They are a team that see survival in the SPL as success.

You couldnt pay to watch that type of football ? Just what type of football did WE play today ? Or the last couple of seasons ? You are an ST johnny, no ? Killie's brand of football was no worse than ours has been previously.

Why should it be that time-wasting only makes sense in a cup game ? That point for Killie today could be the difference between them being an SPL or 1st division team next year. They need every point and getting one against the OF is seen as a bonus.

I fail to see why they should be ashamed for time-wasting. For these teams a draw against us is seen as a win. Fair play to them. We had 90 minutes to break them down and score. We couldnt. We want to lay blame anywhere for today's result we should look at our own players, not Killie's.

They are a team that see survival in the SPL as success.

You couldnt pay to watch that type of football ? Just what type of football did WE play today ? Or the last couple of seasons ? You are an ST johnny, no ? Killie's brand of football was no worse than ours has been previously.

Why should it be that time-wasting only makes sense in a cup game ? That point for Killie today could be the difference between them being an SPL or 1st division team next year. They need every point and getting one against the OF is seen as a bonus.

I fail to see why they should be ashamed for time-wasting. For these teams a draw against us is seen as a win. Fair play to them. We had 90 minutes to break them down and score. We couldnt. We want to lay blame anywhere for today's result we should look at our own players, not Killie's.

ok last say tonight, difference is we are winning things while still playing not so good to watch football, scoring goals along the way, makes all the difference to me..............that's the homebrew out :drink:

ok last say tonight, difference is we are winning things while still playing not so good to watch football, scoring goals along the way, makes all the difference to me..............that's the homebrew out :drink:

So what you are saying is that it is a results-driven game and you will accept a good result no matter how it is earned ? Correct johnny ?

And..... Killie got a good point today from us in a game they probably didnt expect one. So a good result, earned with some time-wasting along the way........

Looks like you and Killie look for the same things :thup:

So instead of being ashamed of the time-wasting, you would have been proud of the point as a Killie fan and/or player, right ?

I knew you would agree with me eventually :fish:

So what you are saying is that it is a results-driven game and you will accept a good result no matter how it is earned ? Correct johnny ?

And..... Killie got a good point today from us in a game they probably didnt expect one. So a good result, earned with some time-wasting along the way........

Looks like you and Killie look for the same things :thup:

So instead of being ashamed of the time-wasting, you would have been proud of the point as a Killie fan and/or player, right ?

I knew you would agree with me eventually :fish:

a draw at home is not a good result playing against 10 men for some of it is it? not for me...........

at least we try and win especially at home, they didn't really, Scottish game is not going to improve if this is what we are getting every season........

What a ruined game by Conroy, but Killie at the end timewasting like that, at home, they should be ashamed

I certainly don't have a problem with Kilmarnock settling for the point. What was disgraceful was the fact we did the same, 10 men or not.

And if Walter isn't going to play Fleck in his natural position i.e. striker then he'd be as well keeping him in the reserves. He's a wasted jersey anywhere in midfield and his confidence looks to be shot as a result.

That said, the fans who were getting on his back were a disgrace - instead of venting their spleen at an 18-year-old boy they should instead ask the current management team why a player with so much potential has gone backwards under their stewardship.

Then again, and this isn't a dig at the boy, perhaps he isn't the "Scottish Rooney" after all. And before people say "but he's only young", Fleck is now 18 - Rooney was actually doing it at 17.

No, it's not inconsistency or cheating that need attention, these are just outcomes and are based upon incompetence and dishonesty.

We haven't had a genuine quality referee in this country since Dallas. And his reward was being hounded out of the game.

Come to think of it, the same happened with Mike McCurry.

For a cyber beverage of your choice, what was the common denominator in both men's demise....:rolleyes:

a draw at home is not a good result playing against 10 men for some of it is it? not for me...........

You are looking at it as a Rangers fan johnny. a draw against 10 men is never acceptable to us. In fact, most often than not, a draw against 11 men isnt a good result, home or away.

But looking at it from a Killie perspective it is a point gained, regardless of whether they were playing against 10 or 11.

They would also be cognisant of the fact we played 80 mins with 10 men at Tynecastle and came away with a win.

I would suspect that the vast majority of Killie fans would be happy with a draw even though they played against 10 for 45 mins.

at least we try and win especially at home, they didn't really, Scottish game is not going to improve if this is what we are getting every season........

I disagree, I thought Killie DID try to win the game until they lost a man themselves. THEY were the ones that hit the post, they were the ones that had a shot cleared off the line and they were the ones that missed a sitter.

They created more than we did today and it didnt seem to me that they were looking to sit back and defend, not until they were down to 10 men and late on when a draw looked more likely anyway.

Some would also say the Scottish game won't improve with us playing a 4-5-1 formation away from home against mediocre opposition.

Anyway, I thought your previous post was your last say for the night ? :fish: Go and enjoy your home brew johnny, and lets all hope the Jambos can get a result tomorrow !

I certainly don't have a problem with Kilmarnock settling for the point. What was disgraceful was the fact we did the same, 10 men or not.

And if Walter isn't going to play Fleck in his natural position i.e. striker then he'd be as well keeping him in the reserves. He's a wasted jersey anywhere in midfield and his confidence looks to be shot as a result.

That said, the fans who were getting on his back were a disgrace - instead of venting their spleen at an 18-year-old boy they should instead ask the current management team why a player with so much potential has gone backwards under their stewardship.

Then again, and this isn't a dig at the boy, perhaps he isn't the "Scottish Rooney" after all. And before people say "but he's only young", Fleck is now 18 - Rooney was actually doing it at 17.

Chortle chortle ..... is that you playing the Walter's a Twat card ..... and so early in the season too? Have you forgotten this is the manager who took us to a Euro final and won four trophies in two seasons, which means he must know what he's doing. Doesn't it?

So if Walter decides to play people out of position, surely he only does it for the benefit of the team and the player. Walter always knows best, even when he hasn't a clue.