It is the inconsistency that gets me.

After Mendes was sent off, in the 2nd half a killie player (cant recall who) had a challenge on the touchline on Naismith which was very similar to Mendes' 2nd yellow yet not even a free kick was given let alone a yellow.

No, it's not inconsistency or cheating that need attention, these are just outcomes and are based upon incompetence and dishonesty.

What a ruined game by Conroy, but Killie at the end timewasting like that, at home, they should be ashamed.........

We never played great either TBO............

Why should they be ashamed of time-wasting for a point against either side of the OF.

Sorry johnny but that just smacks of sour grapes to me.

"We never played great" is a gross understatement too - we were pish, simple.

Why should they be ashamed of time-wasting for a point against either side of the OF.

Sorry johnny but that just smacks of sour grapes to me.

"We never played great" is a gross understatement too - we were pish, simple.

For me they were the ones who were going to score if anything craig. twice they had throw ins near our end, the first kyle was going to take it then when someone else came over to take it he nearly threw it to the centre circle!! the other went through 3 players one of whom got rightly booked.

Their fans might well be happy with a point against the OF but I would be ashamed if it was my team who looked like scoring the most and we were doing that near the end of any game against any team especially at home!!!

It's not like it was a cup final or they had to get a draw to get in to the next round of the cup, they were at home in the SPL...........our game is not gonna get any better if that's what it's all about.......IMO

If this timewasting was happening before Killie went down to 10 men I'd be raging as a Killie fan. If it happened afterwards, I can understand why they wanted to waste time, not that I'm saying it's OK but the OF should be used to teams time-wasting.

If this timewasting was happening before Killie went down to 10 men I'd be raging as a Killie fan. If it happened afterwards, I can understand why they wanted to waste time, not that I'm saying it's OK but the OF should be used to teams time-wasting.

we should and the 2 incidents happened when they were down to 10 men, but they looked ok going forward against us especially set pieces, they were time wasting earlier in the 2nd half and looked happy with a draw against 10 men at home, i would feel cheated as a fan.......

For me they were the ones who were going to score if anything craig. twice they had throw ins near our end, the first kyle was going to take it then when someone else came over to take it he nearly threw it to the centre circle!! the other went through 3 players one of whom got rightly booked.

Their fans might well be happy with a point against the OF but I would be ashamed if it was my team who looked like scoring the most and we were doing that near the end of any game against any team especially at home!!!

It's not like it was a cup final or they had to get a draw to get in to the next round of the cup, they were at home in the SPL...........our game is not gonna get any better if that's what it's all about.......IMO

Far too easy as an OF fan to say that johnny. Teams such as Killie are very used to getting beat by the OF. Also lets not forget that every point for these teams, especially against the OF, is a prisoner and a bonus.

It makes not one jot of difference if they looked the more likely to score - they could just as easily have lost the ball, quick break, 1-0 Rangers, game over.

I dont think they should feel ashamed at all. If it were us against Barcelona or Man U we would be doing the same as Killie - and we, the fans, wouldnt be complaining about it either. So why should Killie feel ashamed ?

It is a point won for them, they were on a 3 game losing streak and playing against the Champions - why shouldnt they time waste (aside from no team should - but we know it happens all the time) ?

A killie player has just been sent off now? Merited or just a decision to even up the numbers by Conroy?

Call me cynical, but it's not the first time an opposition player has seen red late on in a game which has seen "controversial" decisions given against Rangers. Make of that what you will.

"How can I be a cheat, I sent off one of them as well"