14 Passes...

It was a great result and again i find my self eating a large slice of humble pie after rothens performance. I questioned what he was bringing to the team and last night i found out!

One thing that baffles me though is why Walter never used his subs. Miller tired midway through the second half and could have easily been replaced by Novo or Boyd.

I just wonder if we could have went on to win the game if we utilised our subs.

Boyd was getting warmed up and looked about to come on just as we scored. We were discussing who we thought would be coming off and how we would change the shape to push for an equaliser. When we equalised Boyd was called back and sat down.

We had the momentum and I just felt Walter didn't want to risk upsetting the momentum with a substitution late in the game, despite Miller being an empty shirt all night, and Naismith looking a bit tired in the last 10 minutes.

Walter gets it in the neck often enough for his tactics, especially in Europe in his first tenure, but I thought last night he got it spot on, and it was only after the half time hairdryer that the players played the formation they were set out in properly.