14 Passes...

It was a very nice goal, Bougy made it. I don't know if Rothen wanted him to take it off his foot but he had no choice lol!

I got the feeling Rothen wanted to strike the ball himself. Tough shit! :D

As for the anti-football stance people are taking, you can't blame them after our previous 2 european seasons. Fingers crossed last nights performance has given the players the belief needed to go out and play some decent football.

Fraser, if I hear that saying again I think I will crack up, there can be no criticism towards Rangers for the way they went about their business tonight, AWAY FROM HOME. WATP.

I was being sarcastic, we toke the game to Stuttgart last night ! Brilliant goal ending of a great passing move

It was a very nice goal, Bougy made it. I don't know if Rothen wanted him to take it off his foot but he had no choice lol!

Thats the good thing about Bougy, he's not the type of player to sit back and hang around. He'll take responsibility and have a go. Thank god he did:spl:

It was a great result and again i find my self eating a large slice of humble pie after rothens performance. I questioned what he was bringing to the team and last night i found out!

One thing that baffles me though is why Walter never used his subs. Miller tired midway through the second half and could have easily been replaced by Novo or Boyd.

I just wonder if we could have went on to win the game if we utilised our subs.

I think there was two reasons. Once we scored he didn't want to upset the rhythm of the team which could cause us to concede and secondly, it adds at least 30 seconds onto the stoppages time. Once in stoppage time he used one to time waste.

There could be a cynical third - it saves appearance money!

I was saying something similar last night once we all calmed down after the goal went in. I thought there were around 20 passes with almost every outfield player getting a touch, the ball was on both flanks and ended with a great finish.

I will need to have a look on the tv as I haven't seen it again apart from live at the match.