Funny Story From The Airport This Morning

Taken from another Rangers website

We had the strange situation of both old firm teams flying out this morning.

Rangers flight to Stuttgart left at 9.30am and the *******s flew to Tel Aviv at 10am.

From about 7am onwards you began to see folk trickling through for both flights, pressmen, guys in both clubs official suits etc,.

About quarter to 9 some of the Celtc squad came through security (where I work), I had the hard job of screening monkeyheid & Peter Grant for their security checks, Shoes off please Mr Grant.......

Also made a wee observation about some of their players at that point. Boruc & his wee Polish bum buddy came thru together, at which point a woman who works with us asked who is he, he looks a bit camp (meaning Boruc!!) She isnt into football really! Also Samaras went through, completely on his tod when other Shellick players were about, and he was just listening to his Ipod. I found this strange, if your going on a football team flight why act the loner, and not talk to team mates and stuff?

Anyway the best bit was, I finished at 9am and the Gers team hadnt came through yet. I left the security area and walked out to where there is a wee food mall, and at the closest seats to the security entrance I noticed a few Celtic suits, and on closer inspection I notice Scott McDonald, Lee Naylor, Broon6, and a couple of others, and in the middle of them is Aids McGeady getting tucked into a bacon roll or something.

Now there was a couple of press folk about, totally ignoring them, then they all piled towards the top of the escalator. I look down and the Gers squad is coming up!

I wish I could have got a picture of it, but the look on Aids ridden and his mates faces as the Bears went by them with the press clammering over all of them, was brilliant, while they were sat there like tools with noone paying any attention to them! Priceless!!

It kind of reminded me a bit of that Virgin add with the stewardesses in the red outfits. Superb!!