One of the admin change the thread name please

Im glad George has stayed, agree with Gordon Smith that there was some positives out of the previous campaign. Now lets put that behind us and move on, bring on the euro's !!

we certainly won't be going there with that muppet in charge :(

I take it the SFA couldn't afford to pay him off or no one else wanted the job!!!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5561010,00.html

SFA are Spineless ass holes

More years of failure to come

We are taking a big big chance keeping Burley in Charge as if he makes an early balls up of the Euro 2012 qualifying games then we are screwed and it will be too late to reverse the damage already done.

We are going backwards under George Burley and we will continue to unless something dramtic changes is the next year or so under his leadership which i for cant see anything changing.

Why are the SFA so ruderless compared to other national associations ???

devoid of ambition and idea's ?

I dont see us qualifing for Euro 2012 - reason we couldnt have hand piccked a better group than the one we had for WC 2010 so have 0 confidence.

Also this leaves the door closed for the Gers out-casts from returning to the team as Burley quote "i have rid the squad of those who stood against me" i.e the Rangers Players.

agree with Gordon Smith that there was some positives out of the previous campaign.

Like.............

I'm struggling to think of any positives. The biggest positive of the whole campaign would have been Burley getting the boot for his failures on & off the park.

I'm struggling to think of any positives. The biggest positive of the whole campaign would have been Burley getting the boot for his failures on & off the park.

We beat Iceland and Macedonia and played well against Holland which ended in defeat. Whoopty dooo!

We beat Iceland and Macedonia and played well against Holland which ended in defeat. Whoopty dooo!

To some that's positives. Too me that barely even amounts to "bear minimum". Shocking.

I'm absolutely flabbergasted they could keep such a donkey on. Makes my post about the impressive Holland performance being more damaging than the defeat even mor relevant. Penny-pinching arseholes.