Cadamarteri player of the month

Guest Jum Spence

I think the SPL monkeys try to share the awards out evenly which might not be very fair on players of the OF who have played well ie Davis, Mendes, Weir.......trying to think of some Celtic players........CAN'T!

I'm pretty sure OF players could/would/should/dude/mood win the award every month

How it works when Rangers have been the best team and obviously had the best players starring:

Have Celtic had the best month? No.

Right who else can we give it to who doesn't play for Rangers. Have any of the diddy teams won a couple of games? No.

Christ, we'll grudgingly have to give to a one of they bastards.

:fish:

I agree with Gav in that they probably do try to share it about and not just stick with the OF. And of course, sometimes it will be justified. But I also think Craig's right in that this "sharing" is more easily done when Rangers have been the best team or had the best player than when it's Celtic.

How it works when Rangers have been the best team and obviously had the best players starring:

:fish:

I agree with Gav in that they probably do try to share it about and not just stick with the OF. And of course, sometimes it will be justified. But I also think Craig's right in that this "sharing" is more easily done when Rangers have been the best team or had the best player than when it's Celtic.

Fook me, you are a bigger conspiracist than Gribz :flipa: !

I think that's far worse than Fraser calling Norris a "XXXXXXXX". :devil:

Will accept an apology in writing. :thup:

Haha ! "Shove yer middle finger up yer arse" - does that count as "apology in writing" ?

Just kidding Fraser !

Conspiracy Craig?

The manager who's team achieved the second best record this month, despite spending by far the most money in the summer and having been knocked out of the CL has apparently received the manager of the month award.

I stand by my view of the selection criteria for these awards? Celtic first, then anyone else, then christ we'll have to give it to one of them orange basturds. :whistle:

And so it continues current trends.