Scotland v Holland

Regardless of whether Norris has no interest in Scotland he is entitled to his opinion the same way you are. And if that opinion is that Scotland are shite or Burley is shite that is his prerogative to say so, so long as it is respectful.

It is all part of being an open forum that enjoys debate.

For starters, calling the Tartan Army wankers !

May well be your opinion

My opinion, XXXXXXXXX

:D

That's the Tartan Army, you said I hurled abuse at the team.

Speaking of abuse, here's a few choice titbits I picked up on my cybertravels last night:

"Blame grandad weir for his shit header. stupid hun Prik."

"Kenny Miller is a useless bottleing hun fud"

"McGregor, Ferguson and Boyd have let the country down ... They disgraced themselves and the nation"

"When the new Scotland boss is appointed, and Boyd walks back into the squad, I will burn down Hampden"

"Boyd should never play for Scotland again .......... he is at the right club for turncoats!"

"Hope they dont blame Miller some bam says, i friggin do, if he had his shit hun top on he would have scored, Prik."

For starters, calling the Tartan Army wankers !

May well be your opinion

My opinion, XXXXXXX

Fraer, there's undoubtedly a number of members in the TA who are wankers. They behave like wankers. Pissing on the street, flashing their knobs at women and kids, drinking on the streets prior to games, shouting abuse innocent people because they're not Scottish, booing the opposition national anthem. It gives outsiders a bad impression of Scotland.

:D

That's the Tartan Army, you said I hurled abuse at the team.

Speaking of abuse, here's a few choice titbits I picked up on my cybertravels last night:

"Blame grandad weir for his shit header. stupid hun Prik."

"Kenny Miller is a useless bottleing hun fud"

"McGregor, Ferguson and Boyd have let the country down ... They disgraced themselves and the nation"

"When the new Scotland boss is appointed, and Boyd walks back into the squad, I will burn down Hampden"

"Boyd should never play for Scotland again .......... he is at the right club for turncoats!"

"Hope they dont blame Miller some bam says, i friggin do, if he had his shit hun top on he would have scored, Prik."

Classics. I await their responses when Boyd scores a goal that wins us an important game.

So Craig he can insult me but i can insult him ?

Nice one !

I don't think Norris hurled abuse at you.

Calm your jets Fraser, you're upset about the result like we all are. We all want Scotland to win at the end of the day but others are looking at the bigger picture.