Scotland v Holland

I'm glad I'm not the only Bear thats noticed this with the TA. Don't get me wrong I was in the pub on Wednesday supporting the Scots but hearing some of the insults flying at Miller and Weir remind you why I'll be glad to get back to domestic football tomorrow:spl:

This is what gets on my tits,the amount of people who watch Scotland games in the pub HATE Rangers, so it's always the Rangers players who get the most anger vented towards them for the slightest mistake, I also was angry at the way BF & Shagger were booed by '' THE TARTAN ARMY ''..........WANKERS!!!

This is what gets on my tits,the amount of people who watch Scotland games in the pub HATE Rangers, so it's always the Rangers players who get the most anger vented towards them for the slightest mistake, I also was angry at the way BF & Shagger were booed by '' THE TARTAN ARMY ''..........WANKERS!!!

Due to a number of circumstances, the main one being that due to my ignorance I did not realise where I was, when watching that key game against Italy, after the original euphoria of celebration died down I hear one "Scotland fan" say I wont celerate a goal by that (hun) bastard! Or words to that effect.

It was a long time ago and I forget the precise insult. However, that Fergie goal at that time, with the real emotion involved and invested, was far greater than any of McFadden's goals. That is, if really, you only cared about a Scotland win and not who produced it.

Ps. I'm a bit pissed, can hopefully explain better later, if needed.

Due to a number of circumstances, the main one being that due to my ignorance I did not realise where I was, when watching that key game against Italy, after the original euphoria of celebration died down I hear one "Scotland fan" say I wont celerate a goal by that (hun) bastard! Or words to that effect.

It was a long time ago and I forget the precise insult. However, that Fergie goal at that time, with the real emotion involved and invested, was far greater than any of McFadden's goals. That is, if really, you only cared about a Scotland win and not who produced it.

Ps. I'm a bit pissed, can hopefully explain better later, if needed.

No need to explain SA, It's a fact ''The Tartan Army '' hate Rangers

Yes blame of all of the tartan army !

Fraser,I will never forgive the '' Tartan Army '' for the booing of BF & Shagger, yet seem to get right behind the other players involved in the boozgate incident, ie Broon, so although you enjoy being part of the '' Tartan, muppets Army '',don't expect everyone to feel like you do,fair play to you if that's what you want to do,but for me the '' Tartan Army '' ARE A BUNCH OF WANKERS, along with bumbling Burley, just my opinion of course.

Fraser,I will never forgive the '' Tartan Army '' for the booing of BF & Shagger, yet seem to get right behind the other players involved in the boozgate incident, ie Broon, so although you enjoy being part of the '' Tartan, muppets Army '',don't expect everyone to feel like you do,fair play to you if that's what you want to do,but for me the '' Tartan Army '' ARE A BUNCH OF WANKERS, along with bumbling Burley, just my opinion of course.

Just wonder what you class as the tartan army? Do you mean all Scotland supporters by that or a small group of supporters. I am sure many Rangers supporters support Scotland are they all wankers?

Just wonder what you class as the tartan army? Do you mean all Scotland supporters by that or a small group of supporters. I am sure many Rangers supporters support Scotland are they all wankers?

I mean all the wankers that were booing the Rangers players,and make no mistake Pete............Rangers are hated and that always comes through when Scotland are playing,obviously not the Rangers fans that are in the Tartan Army.They all blame BF,Shagger,McCulloch & Boyd for Scotland not qualifying

Anyone who boo's their own players and blames players from certain clubs isnt fit to call themselves a fan or in the Tartan Army. They are bitter sad people who are living in a timewarp - let them be like that and have pity on them rather than hatred.

The 'real' tartan army are those who support the team and all the players. So I disagree with those who sing stick the TA up your ass. They are as bad as the others who boo the players and obviously have an agenda also and cant concentrate fully on football matters.