Scotland v Holland

:D

That's the Tartan Army, you said I hurled abuse at the team.

Speaking of abuse, here's a few choice titbits I picked up on my cybertravels last night:

"Blame grandad weir for his shit header. stupid hun Prik."

"Kenny Miller is a useless bottleing hun fud"

"McGregor, Ferguson and Boyd have let the country down ... They disgraced themselves and the nation"

"When the new Scotland boss is appointed, and Boyd walks back into the squad, I will burn down Hampden"

"Boyd should never play for Scotland again .......... he is at the right club for turncoats!"

"Hope they dont blame Miller some bam says, i friggin do, if he had his shit hun top on he would have scored, Prik."

You have to laugh at some of them

1. Half of them feel Boyd is pish and shouldnt play anyway.

2. McGregor likewise.

3. Ferguson they have said for long and weary never plays when wearing the dark vblue of Scotland.

4. McGregor wouldn't have played in front of Gordon and, according to them, Marshall was brilliant against Norway and Holland anyway.

All this when, even if all 3 were available to play, they wouldnt want them to play. And if they WERE selected to play would be the reason we didnt qualify anyway.

Welcome to 2009 when Rangers players (and ex in BF's case) are damned if they do and damned if they dont !

There you go Norris

That isn't a personal insult IMO.

you may take it personally if you are a member of the TA, but to me Norris is making a generalised statement about some of the antics of the TA, not about you Fraser

Edited by craig

Which i am in the Tartan Army !

At least when Gav said, he said there is no doubt that there is some wankers in the Tartan Army, or something along those lines

Norris just comes out with the Tartan Army are wankers

Obviously every support has wankers in it, nbut a very Bold statement from Norris calling every single one a wanker

Which i am in the Tartan Army !

At least when Gav said, he said there is no doubt that there is some wankers in the Tartan Army, or something along those lines

Norris just comes out with the Tartan Army are wankers

Obviously every support has wankers in it, nbut a very Bold statement from Norris calling every single one a wanker

I am sure Norris is wise enough to know that not ALL TA are wankers. I still don't see it as a personal insult. Yours, however, left no doubt it was.

You don't find some of the antics of the TA cringeworthy ? You dont go to Scotland games, look at members of the TA and think "what a wanker" ? I would be surprised.