Celtic's Fox eyes Scotland debut

Guest Jum Spence

Ehh... No thanks

Would be a waste of a jersey as isnt going to displace Hutton or Whittaker for a starting spot.

Also if he can play why cant Nacho ?

At least Nacho has been in this country for years , this guy who id never

heard of until he signed for the tims steps into the country 5 mins and is on

the verge of a Cap-Callup

Something is seriously wrong with the set up of our International Set-up.

I'd play him but only if Whittaker gets a chance first and has a few disappointing performances. It's a shame for Whittaker because he's up against Hutton for the RB position yet he's definately good enough to get into the team. I'd definately give Whittaker a chance at LB to see how he gets on.

id never heard of until he signed for the tims steps into the country 5 mins and is on the verge of a Cap-Callup

Maybe he played to a high standard for Coventry but never expressed an interest in playing for Scotland. Maybe since joining Celtic he's thought more about the idea of representing us.

As for Novo, who had heard of him before he joined Raith?

He did apparently express interest when he was with Coventry. However, he's not Scottish and should not be considered no matter how good he may be. I don't want another Matt Elliott who would rather walk his dog than support us when he was out of the team. Whittaker is much better even when out of position on the left and we also have Dixon, Wallace and even Mulgrew who should be considered before him. Only exception to the granny rule I can see is Alexander who has always been proud to play for us - shame he's crap.

Ehh... No thanks

Would be a waste of a jersey as isnt going to displace Hutton or Whittaker for a starting spot.

Also if he can play why cant Nacho ?

At least Nacho has been in this country for years , this guy who id never

heard of until he signed for the tims steps into the country 5 mins and is on

the verge of a Cap-Callup

Something is seriously wrong with the set up of our International Set-up.

But has Nacho a UK passport? I love the wee man to death but he's not even British never mind Scottish, so it's not a fair comparison.