Another thing, this whole episode smacks of having the hand of the bheast all over it. I can just picture them in their dark rooms, e-mailing in in their droves. Perhaps the club themselves contacted UEFA as well. Dangerous game to play - do UEFA investigate every incident of alleged diving? There'll be a hell of a lot of it in a competition like the Champions League. What happens the next time Scott McDonald goes over like a sack of tatties in the SPL? Okay, we all know the answer to that last one.

They have some brass neck that mhob.

What was Borucs mad dancing about when Eduardo was running upto the ball?

"am going this way, naw, this way, or maybe this way, haha Eduardo, you'll never sco........ah fuck!"

Maybe he's planning strictly come dancing next year ??

:)

What was Borucs mad dancing about when Eduardo was running upto the ball?

"am going this way, naw, this way, or maybe this way, haha Eduardo, you'll never sco........ah fuck!"

Boruc looked a complete and utter fud :flipa::giruy:

I think it's definitely another case for video replay. I detest diving and would be all for Eduardo getting a ban.

I want Celtic to lose but I also want the cheats out of football.

I think it would even be simpler to have an honour system, whereby if the referee thinks it's a penalty he asks the felled player, "Were you fouled?". If the player says yes then he gets the penalty. However, if when replays are scrutinised and it's decided he lied then he gets a huge ban and the game is forfeited.

That would really make players think about how they answer the question. It would actually breed more honesty into the game.

Strange decision, it didnt even look that bad. Ive seen much worse.

Andy Gray is spot on:

For all we know Eduardo might have been touched by the keeper - and in the laws of the game you don't have to be hammered, there only has to be the intent to tackle for a foul to be awarded - or he may just have been trying to protect his leg he injured last year.

It encourages people to complain about and contest every decision. For instance, when a guy claims for a corner when he knows it isn't a corner - that's trying to deceive the referee, isn't it?

All the Bristol City players who said Freddie Sears' 'goal' for Crystal Palace didn't go in were deceiving the referee - do we go back and charge all of them?

Arsene Wenger thought Ryan Babel went over softly in the Champions League two seasons ago to win a penalty late on - do we go that far back? Should Babel be retrospectively charged?

I saw Howard Webb book a young Fiorentina player in midweek for trying to win a penalty. I actually thought it was a penalty but he was shown a yellow card for simulation - so Eduardo does the same and could get a two game ban? Was the Fiorentina player not deceiving Howard Webb by diving?

All I can say is let's hope if we see a Barcelona, Real Madrid or Milan player do a similar thing this season UEFA are as quick to react as they were with Eduardo.