arsenal

KDS

Kris

15 Aug 2009, 08:30 PM

They're going to under-estimate us even more now :)

that's what i think, you may have posted in jest i'm not sure, but i honestly believe they will have taken today's (yesterdays technically...) result as an 'if we can beat everton 6-1 away, then we can beat celtic away as easily as well' and go in with that over-confidence that some teams come to celtic park with and leave with a feeling of 'feck... they humbled us all right...'

tuesday will, i reckon, be an unbelievable match where two footballing sides go head to head and play an extraordinary game of football where the home side edge it ( :pray: )

FPMSL :D :D

Arsenal will humiliate them, particularly at the Emirates.

Can that post and many on Celtic forums about their chances not be summed up as:

I am not deluded, but now I am going to contradict that by writing the most deluded pile of bollocks ever.

How else do you explain someone saying he is not underestimating the talents of Wenger, Fabregas, Arshavin and the rest and then state that he thinks the mighty talents of McGeady, Brown and Boruc will deliver a comprehensive 3-1 victory and that they have a very good chance of progressing. :confused:

Can that post and many on Celtic forums about their chances not be summed up as:

How else do you explain someone saying he is not underestimating the talents of Wenger, Fabregas, Arshavin and the rest and then state that he thinks the mighty talents of McGeady, Brown and Boruc will deliver a comprehensive 3-1 victory and that they have a very good chance of progressing. :confused:

The kind of uber-deluded bheast that falls hook line and sinker for every Sellik-minded myth down the years: McGeady nearly signed for Bayern for �£15m, Boruc is a �£10m player, Celtic bid for Crespo, Larsson was better than McCoist, "It's what Tommy would've wanted", the Bouncy is sectarian, Parkhead is better than Ibrox, they are TGFITW etc. etc. etc.