arsenal

KDS

Kris

15 Aug 2009, 08:30 PM

They're going to under-estimate us even more now :)

that's what i think, you may have posted in jest i'm not sure, but i honestly believe they will have taken today's (yesterdays technically...) result as an 'if we can beat everton 6-1 away, then we can beat celtic away as easily as well' and go in with that over-confidence that some teams come to celtic park with and leave with a feeling of 'feck... they humbled us all right...'

tuesday will, i reckon, be an unbelievable match where two footballing sides go head to head and play an extraordinary game of football where the home side edge it ( :pray: )

PGDM 55 minutes ago Post #2293

Member Avatar

First-team starter

[ * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#14,320

21 January 2008

My team for tomorrow night -

Boruc

Hinkel Caldwell O'Dea Fox

Donati N'Guemo

McGeady Brown Maloney

McDonald

Subs

Zaluska

Caddis

Naylor

Crosas

Samaras

Fortune

Killen

We need to attack from the off, and try to get an early goal or two, certainly to create a few chances and rile them up a bit. Hit them quick and on the break and use the natural pace and energy of Maloney, McGeady and Brown to move the ball very quickly from a deep position to the Arsenal box. McDonald, being our most natural poacher and goalscorer would get the nod from me. We will need a massive performance in terms of concentration and no nonsense "kick it which way your facing" defending at times, but Boruc will most possibly be our main man. There will be no shame in this.

I like TM's attitude. I like, from what I have read, his philosophy on the game. I hope he sends them out with the attitude of needing a massive performance but play to your own strengths, do not worry about Arsenal's strenghts. If every player in our team, including any subs used, has a performance of 8/10 or better then I am fully confident that we shall win. My prediction is 2-0 for us at HT, 3-1 at FT. We have a great chance to progress to the group stages and that would be a monumental achievement.

I am not, for one second, underestimating how good a team Arsenal are. Or how good a manager Wenger is. But I feel we have a very good team, playing very well with two or three excellent players who can carry us to victory.

HailHai

Maybe we should all run to the bookies and back the MOPES,they are going to hammer the Arsenal !!!!!! :-]