I see the panic button has been pressed by many...

So why did it struggle to draw with Dundee Utd?

Thanks to some shoddy defending - that same team created enough chancs to win FIVE games that day, they just didn't go in.

The formation does seem to work better at Ibrox if you go by the last 2 games - Motherwell got steam-rolled at Fir Park with this formation but at East End Dunfermline just squeezed the game - it is difficult to break through that - it was telling, for me at least, that we saw more play behind the defence when Burke and Martin came on (a bit more pace than those they replaced).

I can't see how causing the opposition to make a string of great saves, three shots saved off the line, one off the bar and having countless near misses, can be construed as struggling... What was the stats? 17 shots on goal?

Dundee Utd rode their luck, while we didn't have any. A few players could also do with practicing their finishing. That's why we didn't win against the Arabs.

Guest mac attack

All the worries are justified, but that comes with the territory doesn't it? We appoint a new manager at the start of a new season,we get some new players in and try to start playing some decent and much wanted football..The reasonable fans will give it time to work but there are always gonna be some who want the team to run before they can walk!..:admin:..All good things come to those who bite the bullit and wait this initial period out, I for one think PLG and his team will get it right.It may take a few weeks to give some teams a hammering ,We will click and when we do..God help em all!!!

I am not pushing the panic button - we are only a few games in, the team needs to work together and be aware of each other.

However the last two games have been frustrating due to all the chances we had and there has been bad defending that goal we conceeded yesterday was a howler.

So I thinks it's fair enough that there are a few nervous chewed nails however I wouldnt be flying off the handle just yet.

Cacking it about this weekends game tho!

I am not pushing the panic button - we are only a few games in, the team needs to work together and be aware of each other.

However the last two games have been frustrating due to all the chances we had and there has been bad defending that goal we conceeded yesterday was a howler.

So I thinks it's fair enough that there are a few nervous chewed nails however I wouldnt be flying off the handle just yet.

Cacking it about this weekends game tho!

This weekend is coming at the right time. The start we've had reminds me of our awful start in 89/90 when we lost our opening two matches then had a trip to Parkhead. We drew that day. I think we can go one better this time.

I have a feeling PLG will really get it right this weekend and we'll overcome Hertz to truly set the league's cat amongst the pigeons.

Triumph in the face of adversity - that's the way I'm seeing it. It will be a hard, hard match, but hopefully victory will shut up the moronic dissenters.

If we don't win, it's not the end of the world though - the last thing we'd need is yet more idiotic calls for PLG's head.

This new regime is taking a while to settle - it deserves time.

I'm not worried although i was of course disapointed with the last 2 results. Some team is gona get a hammering from us and then i think that'll kick start the season. Hopfully this happens against Hearts. We must be patient, if we arn't then that'll filter into the players heads and we'll get nowhere fast. Rome wasn't built in a day. I still believe we will win the title. It didn't take certain fans long to forget the ' Keep believing ' did it?

i am sure le guen will get it right but i do think we need at least 2 more defenders and a back up keeper but it will take time for the team to gel so dont be worried