I for one, hopes CA does well at Blackpool

''Really enjoyed the game tonight, two good goals from the Pool and a scrappy one for the Toffees after a mistake from a young keeper, can't complain really. I was quite shocked when I saw Evertons line-up, it was there first team bar injured players and we played very well. Charlie stepped straight back in and performed at the level of his loan spell, what a gem we have got ourselves there''.

Probably they will sell him for �£1m in January.

''Really enjoyed the game tonight, two good goals from the Pool and a scrappy one for the Toffees after a mistake from a young keeper, can't complain really. I was quite shocked when I saw Evertons line-up, it was there first team bar injured players and we played very well. Charlie stepped straight back in and performed at the level of his loan spell, what a gem we have got ourselves there''.

He played well for us at times, just not regularly enough. He makes far to many mistakes when an easier pass would've been suffice.

For

Fuck's

Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. Just pissed off that the Blackpool fans are already gloating at what a bargain they got.

I said from the off �£500k was a farce.

One game in, far too early for them to make a proper judgement.

Not that I don't wish him all the best as I do - but for them to deem that they have bought a bargain is far too early for that to be the case.

Hopefully he does well though - and..... if they do indeed have a bargain..... hopefully we have a sell-on clause.

One game in, far too early for them to make a proper judgement.

Not that I don't wish him all the best as I do - but for them to deem that they have bought a bargain is far too early for that to be the case.

Hopefully he does well though - and..... if they do indeed have a bargain..... hopefully we have a sell-on clause.

Probably based on the last half season too.

Fee was a joke however it work out imo. :(

Probably based on the last half season too.

Fee was a joke however it work out imo. :(

He wouldnt have got a game. We got 500k for a player who wouldnt have played. We got his wages off the books too.

Would Blackpool (or anyone else) have paid more ? I doubt it.

It is what it is.