Was through at my mum and dads for dinner tonight and on the drive back to my flat I stuck on Real Radio to see if the phone-in was on. It was but Roughie and that fuckwit Cameron were playing some shitty phone-in game and I was cringing listening to it so I decided to turn over to Clyde 1. :eek:

They had a phone-in and a panel which compromised of Peter Martin, Shug Keevins and Andy Walker who were all at Parkhead. Every call was about Celtic either a) winning the league or b) having a better squad than Rangers which will mean 'a'.

Anyway, the amount of arse licking that went on by Martin and Walker was incredible. I shouldn't be so surprised due to their background but this was horrendous stuff. Boruc is back to his old wonder goalie self, the Celtic defence is solid now after not conceding in 3 pre-season games and above all else Chris Killen will score goals in the SPL this season.

No mention of Rangers other than that they'll finish 2nd in the league.

For a team that ended up as runners up in the SPL last season the pundits were doing some amount of bigging the club up.

Keevins wasn't as bad but did say he'd be choosing Celtic to win the league even though he hasn't seen Rangers this season. Unreal!

Thank god for Soccer Saturday on a Saturday (funnily enough) so I don't need to listen to that mob telling me the scores.

I read elsewhere that Keevens had been saying that Nguemo was the next Zidane... LMAO :D

FFS !!! If true would he really be on loan at an SPL club ? Hugh, waken up ya twat !