ESPN/Sky/Virgin Details

because the picture isn't always up to scratch and trying to find a good stream is hard

must admit I couldn't watch these streams all the time. Some are really good but most are not.....

Glad I have cable in my area and can watch them all free on TV :whistle:

I used to have Virgin XL Package in my old flat was �£40 a month and was everything i needed

Fast Broadband and every telly channel ncluding the sports i really liked the music video player thing were you could watch any music video or some concerts at the touch of the remote.

I have moved flat and i am 5 up and cant get cable in this area , i basically live in Glasgow City Centre and i cant get Cable W.T.F is going on ?

so i had to cancel my contract with virgin and i have now got crappy freeview so i am hoping some kind of deal will be agreed to show games like the Setanta set-up for a few quid a month.

In my mums place on the southside you can get cable at the other side of the road but not her side its totally messed up.