The paunch is cos the back been fucked again an not been able to exercise.....thats my excuse anyway ;)

Jack loved it, really did. Have one of Lafferty aswell but not with Jack. He was absolutely fantastic with the supporters there and probably stayed the longest for photos and autographs, Davis came close but I just missed him cos I was looking for Jack at the main door, unknown to me, he had already with Davis and had his autograph.

My neighbour gets a deal on the Swallow, 5 minutes away and he can get a single room for �£20 a night or a double for �£30, free parking and Breakfast :D

Glad he enjoyed it - the way we played I am not surprised - but even if we were shite he would have loved it anyway.

Cracking deal on the Swallow Jon - might need to speak to you about that one.

Sounds great, Craig. I'm up for that. You could stay at the Etap for �£34 or the Swallow (nicer) for �£39. Both near Ibrox...or you could go city centre (Thistle for �£70 or Hilton for �£109).

Let me know nearer the time and we can arrange beers etc.

edit: just seen Jon's post on the swallow. Seems like a good deal!

LMFAO have you tasted it?

For the record, I don't drink it, don't drink much at all anymore but would partake in a few to be sociable, ale though, none of the lager poof juice :D

Sounds great, Craig. I'm up for that. You could stay at the Etap for �£34 or the Swallow (nicer) for �£39. Both near Ibrox...or you could go city centre (Thistle for �£70 or Hilton for �£109).

Let me know nearer the time and we can arrange beers etc.

edit: just seen Jon's post on the swallow. Seems like a good deal!

Will do BD, looking forward to meeting some of you.

Thsoe prices aren't that bad but then I have become far too accustomed to Bermuda prices. 40 quid for the Swallow, 20 quid return cab ride into city centre - that leaves me an extra 40 quid right there - that will assist in paying some poor young stripper's college fees. Or pay entry and a beer to a club. Or.... aye ok, far too many things that could be done with that 40 quid.

Jon - us accountants are very exciting people. Just look at BD and I......OK, maybe not.

As for the champagne, I will show my refined side whilst you can drink your ale pish ! Alternatively I might show my (REAL) common side which happens often enough.

Buckie actually doesnt taste that bad. Havent had it for years and years though. I am partial to a pint of heavy but light beers (like Guinness) no thanks. Tastes like banana skins. Screw that.

I will stick to the Ruinart Blanc de Blanc (that is champagne to you Jon :flipa: )