No decent pictures of the game I'm afraid, had to take them with my phone as I 'fucked' up with the good camera :S Sums up the day getting there but we all enjoyed the day anyway and the visit to Ibrox the next morning.....

Cant wait to go again, looking for games in September I think

Couple of things Jon :

1. How is that diet going ? Looks like a wee paunch there ;)

2. Buy jack the NEW top FFS !!

Just kidding man. Some decent pics, good to see Jack getting his picture taken with some of the players - he is almost as tall as Beasley & Fleck already !!

One last thing..... don't bother going through for September Jon, get yourself to the Brox for November 21 - home to Killie - I am 99.9% certain I will be travelling home the night before for my Mum's 60th the following week - will likely leave my clothes in a rented car and head to Ibrox for the game.

Anyone else fancy a few beers before, during & after that game? Might need some decent directions of where I can leave the car overnight too...... or perhaps what I will do is just stay in a city centre hotel for the night and pay for parking. DONE !

Will do BD, would be good. Just wish the good camera had worked cos could have got crystal clear pics of the bench an pitch from the other end of the stand.

Gonna look at fixtures for Sep in a bit an then hav to decide who to take with me, promised my girlfriends kids Id promised them....

Couple of things Jon :

1. How is that diet going ? Looks like a wee paunch there ;)

2. Buy jack the NEW top FFS !!

Just kidding man. Some decent pics, good to see Jack getting his picture taken with some of the players - he is almost as tall as Beasley & Fleck already !!

One last thing..... don't bother going through for September Jon, get yourself to the Brox for November 21 - home to Killie - I am 99.9% certain I will be travelling home the night before for my Mum's 60th the following week - will likely leave my clothes in a rented car and head to Ibrox for the game.

Anyone else fancy a few beers before, during & after that game? Might need some decent directions of where I can leave the car overnight too...... or perhaps what I will do is just stay in a city centre hotel for the night and pay for parking. DONE !

The paunch is cos the back been fucked again an not been able to exercise.....thats my excuse anyway ;)

Jack loved it, really did. Have one of Lafferty aswell but not with Jack. He was absolutely fantastic with the supporters there and probably stayed the longest for photos and autographs, Davis came close but I just missed him cos I was looking for Jack at the main door, unknown to me, he had already with Davis and had his autograph.

My neighbour gets a deal on the Swallow, 5 minutes away and he can get a single room for �£20 a night or a double for �£30, free parking and Breakfast :D