Some pics from Wiedenbruck tonight

DSC05265.JPG

"Fat bassa" Charlie Adam.

I'd love to see what some of these guys who slag him look like.

I had this same crap about certain players years ago.

Guys whom I'd stood next to, but then again one stood out as a wee prikk,

and not just for his plucky face.

A wee ******* fukk when he was with us and a wee ******* away from us.

They were going to the Milk Cup in NI, McCormick,Adam and Coyle the U18 captain.

Mc Cormick was a wee smirking bassa who knew he was for the off and knew that if he wasn't he could've fukked us.

41.5 inch chest 32 inch waist loyal

DSC05265.JPG

"Fat bassa" Charlie Adam.

I'd love to see what some of these guys who slag him look like.

Funny, I thought the same thing.

He doesnt look fat at all, he looks like he has heavy thighs, or shoudl that be powerful ? Either way, he doesnt look close to fat !

Adam isn't 'fat' at all. I've said it time & time again, that he's 'well built', but considering his height, he's not even approaching fat & yet somehow he seems to have gathered a reputation as being a fat pie muncher amongst our support?? :confused:

He doesnt look fat at all, he looks like he has heavy thighs, or shoudl that be powerful ? Either way, he doesnt look close to fat !

I think he's holding his stomach in for the camera... ;)

He's always had a heavy set physique, but has never looked fat to me. Like you say about him having powerfully built thighs, some people look at a guy who is "barrel-chested" and might think they're fat, but they're bone structure, natural muscle and other factors combine to make them look "fatter" than others, when in fact they just have a bigger frame. That combined with his lack of pace has confused a lot of casual punters imo.