Season review DVD is total pish. I'm so annoyed at Rangers for this. It cost me 40 quid to buy and ship it over to Australia and it was the biggest waste of money. Straight from the off when i heard Dougie ' Mrs Doubtfire ' Donnelly narrating i had a bad feeling.

They didn't show every goal from the season, they would show some of the goals in the shitty slow motion instead of just showing it in normal match veiw, there was no mention of the sale of Cuellar or the early euro exit. I know this is a negative on the season but it's still to be included in the 'Reveiw'.

Unlike the first to 50 dvd which i thought was excellent, there was also no interveiw with WS or any1 else, just stuff pulled from Setanta so all the work was already done for the bods at Rangers.

Very very lazy effort and i'm so angry and fell robbed and cheated by the whole thing. As a fan abroad i fell let down by the club. I Rarely see games and rely on the dvds to show me what i've been missing.

Think i'm gona email Rangers to complain.

F**^*** disgrace.:(

I'm giving the season review a wide berth this year as by all accounts it's a slipshod effort typical of those in power at Rangers these days. Bluedan it sounds like you'd be better off getting the complete season box set of all 38 matches, think I'll pick one up in the xmas sales.

I'm giving the season review a wide berth this year as by all accounts it's a slipshod effort typical of those in power at Rangers these days. Bluedan it sounds like you'd be better off getting the complete season box set of all 38 matches, think I'll pick one up in the xmas sales.

My uncle bought my younger brother the complete season box set as a Xmas gift. My brother loves it.

Am thinking about getting it myself, or I may just borrow my brother's.

Seems the complete season may be the way to go.

Caveat : My brother is easily pleased, so the quality may still be dross.

Wish i had seen this thread before buying it today along with the new home top

New home top, smashing !

The dvd utter garbage, compared to last years review of the season its pish !! Last seasons is very good and worth a buy, pick it up for about a fiver now for a review of an amazing season

I stopped buying Rangers DVDs/videos years ago as the quality was becoming awful. I think the last one I got was the 2002/2003 season review when we pumped Dunfermline 6-1 to win the league.

I stopped buying Rangers DVDs/videos years ago as the quality was becoming awful. I think the last one I got was the 2002/2003 season review when we pumped Dunfermline 6-1 to win the league.

Last year's one is very good, highlights of all the matches & interviews before/after the games.

Especially on that brilliant european run