Will we sign anyone?

I know WS came out and said he was happy with the squad and wouldn't be signing anyone which I hope was just a cover-up as I feel we need a couple of new faces to improve the squad.

We need to offload some deadwood first but it's seems increasingly unlikely we do that. Clubs bid for players but the players end up rejecting the contract offered to them.

What's the chances of signing a player or 2 before unloading some players 1st? I don't think we've got a good enough squad to compete in the CL and domestically on a regular basis.

Its not looking likely Gavender but I expect someone to join even if its a joke of a signing like Lee Wilkie! We have to get another defender in so i see someone coming.

Tonel would be lovely but we'll wait and see.

Its not looking likely Gavender but I expect someone to join even if its a joke of a signing like Lee Wilkie! We have to get another defender in so i see someone coming.

Tonel would be lovely but we'll wait and see.

Don't even joke about Lee Wilkie! I would rather keep Lee Mcculloch:fish:

Don't even joke about Lee Wilkie! I would rather keep Lee Mcculloch:fish:

Looking forward to seeing you on the telly again this season Curly mate! but this time kiss a bird rather than a bloke :)

We wont sign anyone before selling anyone unless it is a Bosman.

I still think we have a strong enough squad to compete in the SPL. I dont know how you work out that we cant. The players that have left didnt feature much last season so it cant be losing them that makes you think that way (and you didnt rate BF anyway).

So it must be that Celtic have strengthened, right ? But have they ? They have lost Hartley, JVoH and Nakamura. Nakamura was always worth points to them with his set pieces and diving. Their replacements are Fox at LB (who is he ?), NGuemo on loan and Fortune up front. I dont see that as strengthening, although time will tell.

We wont sign anyone before selling anyone unless it is a Bosman.

I still think we have a strong enough squad to compete in the SPL. I dont know how you work out that we cant. The players that have left didnt feature much last season so it cant be losing them that makes you think that way (and you didnt rate BF anyway).

I'm talking about the amount of games we'll play. Can the current bunch of players play on a Tuesday or Wednesday then again on the Saturday? If we finish 3rd in the CL group stages then we're into the Europa Cup which means playing on a Thursday and a Sunday.

With the amount of games we could potentially play is our squad big anough to cope?

I'm talking about the amount of games we'll play. Can the current bunch of players play on a Tuesday or Wednesday then again on the Saturday? If we finish 3rd in the CL group stages then we're into the Europa Cup which means playing on a Thursday and a Sunday.

With the amount of games we could potentially play is our squad big anough to cope?

Very fair point. Hadnt thought of that. Sorry.

I still think we have a squad capable of challenging domestically though.