Thats after Boyd and who else?? :flipa::)

Havent seen too much of him TBH though. Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi (not in any order) are the current top 3 for me.

Id maybe have Henry ahead of Eto'o.

As Gav said, that Ibrahimovic goal when at Ajax was something else! One of the best goals Iver ever seen.

Boyd and Buffel of course :giruy:

I followed serie A last season and thought he was great, better than Ronaldo last season for me...........

Boyd and Buffel of course :giruy:

I followed serie A last season and thought he was great, better than Ronaldo last season for me...........

Buffel i can understand, but Boyd??? :fish: ;)

This signing makes the competition between Real M and Barca interesting. we had a thread about who had the better trio....I suppose that has changed things a bit. I see Ibrahimovic more creative than eto'o and can offer a bit more to the team than just goals.

The thing that gets me about Ibra is that comes across as a moody player who sometimes does nothing during games. I remember watching the Sweden Denmark game a month or so ago and he was shocking. That said, I remember watching a Serie A game and Inter were 1-0 down at HT. Mourinho brings on Ibra at HT and he scores a quickfire double to win Inter the league. Both goals were brilliant.

To inconsistent for me to rate him anywhere near the best players in the world at present.