I like Ibrahimovic, to score 25 goals in the serie A says it all, class act. I think what Barca are paying is over the odds and eto'o is a very good player but i'd rather have Ibrahimovic any day............

Eto'o will fit nicely into italian football, very good at diving he is :)

Seems like absolute madness to me. It's like us saying to Cardiff here's 5M plus Mendes on loan for Ross Mccormack and Kris Boyd heading to Cardiff. Thats my opinion anyway! Just seems daft. Eto'o scored one of the goals to win them the CL and numerous goals to win the other trophies. Guess that counts for nowt:confused:

Guardiola mentioned something about the time being right and something about him being a problem in the dressing room. But to pay 38m and hand out Hleb is nuts.

Man City were going to pay 25m for Eto so if you take that as his value then Imrahimovic' value is that plus 38m = 68m plus Hleb for a season. Thats bigger than the Kaka value!

Guardiola mentioned something about the time being right and something about him being a problem in the dressing room. But to pay 38m and hand out Hleb is nuts.

Man City were going to pay 25m for Eto so if you take that as his value then Imrahimovic' value is that plus 38m = 68m plus Hleb for a season. Thats bigger than the Kaka value!

I rate him in the top 3 best players in the world (not that I know much about football right enough :giruy:), I think he will prove his worth at Barca..........

Ibrahimovic is a class player but I reckon Eto'o shades it.

Ibra scored a goal for Ajax where he beat about 7 players then cooly slotted the ball into the net. Fantastic.

I have to disagree, Eto'o is good but Ibrahimovic every time for me :box:

I rate him in the top 3 best players in the world (not that I know much about football right enough :giruy:), I think he will prove his worth at Barca..........

Thats after Boyd and who else?? :flipa::)

Havent seen too much of him TBH though. Ronaldo, Kaka and Messi (not in any order) are the current top 3 for me.

Id maybe have Henry ahead of Eto'o.

As Gav said, that Ibrahimovic goal when at Ajax was something else! One of the best goals Iver ever seen.