Just how many strikers to Man City need?

I make it NINE!

You've got:

Adebayor

Tevez

Bellamy

Robinho

Caicedo

Evans

Benjani

Santa Cruz

Bojinov

I understand a couple or maybe a few will probably end up leaving (Benjani, Caicedo and Evans) but to have 6 class strikers is asking for trouble. Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor will probably be their strikeforce so you've got Santa Cruz and Bellamy on the subs bench. Santa Cuz could possibly be a starter after spending �£17m on him. I look forward to seeing Hughes 1st starting XI.

He'll have his work cut out keeping them all happy.

And they still own Jo who is on loan at Everton, and Everton wont pay 18 million that City paid for him as they dont have that cash.

Robinho will play as a winger. But Im wondering what formation they will play next season.

Yeah, I would actually think that Robinho will sit in behind the front two.

I suspect that Hughes might go with a diamond formation 4-4-2 with Kompany playing the holding mid role and givng Robinho the attacking responsibilities and the front pairing of Tevez & Adebayor.

How he gets Santa Cruz in that line-up is beyond me. However, SAF has, for years, had at least 4 quality strikers and has managed to keep them all happy - I suspect Hughes will rotate them depending on opposition.

I suspect that Hughes might go with a diamond formation 4-4-2 with Kompany playing the holding mid role and givng Robinho the attacking responsibilities and the front pairing of Tevez & Adebayor.

Then Gareth Barry on the left??

Bellamy is the one he is going to have to keep quiet, he will mump if he isnt playing regularly.

Then Gareth Barry on the left??

Bellamy is the one he is going to have to keep quiet, he will mump if he isnt playing regularly.

With the purchases they have made I doubt they will be too disappointed if they lose him.