Timmy draws Dinamo Moscow

I think the point that's being missed is that whether we want Celtic to win or lose will not change their result one iota. It matters not a jot. Wanting them to win will not be good for our coefficient and wanting them to lose will not be detrimental. Basically you can wish it either way without affecting Rangers at all.

You could also take the optimistic ambivalent view in that if Celtic lose then great, if they win then great for the coefficient. That puts you in a no lose situation which if nothing else will probably make you a happier, more relaxed and more positive person.

I think I'll take that view.

You could also take the optimistic ambivalent view in that if Celtic lose then great, if they win then great for the coefficient. That puts you in a no lose situation which if nothing else will probably make you a happier, more relaxed and more positive person.

I said the exact on another thread. With Celtic its a win win situation. If they win then its good for Scottish football (although I draw the line at them from around the last 16 / 8 of a competition) and if they lose then its great as we like to see them get beat.