A bit worrying if you ask me. We're letting all our defenders leave without signing any. :confused:

Thats what i was thinking too. I thought maybe we'd get Webster but he's off and signed for Wigan pretty much.

With Andrews being allowed to leave too we dont have anyone left.

But I think that's the whole point, we have to get rid of a couple before we can sign any. If the Ricksen and Fanfan moves are sealed then I would bet a lot of money that we'll get at least 2 defenders in before the transfer window closes.

If Malcolm and Andrews also leave we may see even more signings. Another centre half would be good or a left sided midfielder - possibly Lee Martin on loan, and there's a good chance we'll get another goal-keeper in too although I'd like to give our latest conveyor-belt youth stopper a chance as backup

while Klos recovers.

It looks like we'll have supplied 3 SPL teams with a keeper.

Guest The_Rock

PLG will buy more defenders once a few leave , cant buy them with the risk of not selling the others , the wage bill would go through the roof . Anyway Id rather have a youngster as back-up instead of FanFan hes utter sh!te .

I heard this on the radio earlier tonight.

Its set to go through by the weekend apparently. I would rather we signed someone first before letting him go, u never know!

Well am sure PLG knows something we dont...