Kris Boyd's goal is to stay put ...and bag another title for Rangers

Sick of the Boyd debates to be honest. Anyone who wants to see him leave is totally mad!

Just my opinion of course.

There's a real danger that we could lose him for nothing next season because we're not extending his contract. I would prefer him to stay but if he goes we need a decent fee; to lose him for nothing would be the worst of all possible worlds. This mess has Martin Bain's fingerprints all over it.:(

Jon, the fans can debate Boydy all they like, but there won't be any debate for the club.

- They'll more than likely not set up a new contract atm, as that scares off potential buyers. You never know. Someone could come in with a silly money offer. If it was �£8m there's no chance the club would knock it back.

- They'll wait until December & if Boyd has been playing well & banging in the goals, they'll offer him a new contract. Even if he hasn't been on top form, they'll likely offer him a contract extension to avoid losing him for nothing (at least we'd hope that would be the case).

We have to remember the only clubs who have been linked with Boyd is Birmingham and Cardiff as far i know. Nobody else has looked at him, so they either:

1) dont rate him

2) are waiting until next year to see if he will go on the free

3) understand that he isnt available

You'd think a few more clubs would be making enquiries that would have leaked out if they wanted a goalscorer.

In saying that, the above doesnt just go for Boyd, it goes for all our players who are available. Ferguson has only been linked with Birmingham and West Brom and Adam with Blackpool. Other than that nobody else has been linked with anyone (or am i missing 1 or 2?).