Furman exits Rangers for Oldham

Guest Jum Spence

How can you be disappointed ?,he's a young player who we have seen little of,he may well turn out to be a top player,however I won't hold my breathe

I'd have liked for us to hold on to him, but If he were to leave as he has done now, I'd have liked for it to have been to a bigger club than he's gone to. I honestly don't think that his move is a good one, but it was his own choice & it has to be respected. Lets see what happens with him, but I feel that if we offered him a new contract, he's done himself an injustice by refusing it, as he would have undoubtedly had his chances with us.

To be honest I actually think Adam is better player,although to be fair I haven't seen enough of Furman, and is roughly the same age,I would like to see Adam get a run in the middle, hard hat on..........in coming!!!!

To be honest I actually think Adam is better player,although to be fair I haven't seen enough of Furman, and is roughly the same age,I would like to see Adam get a run in the middle, hard hat on..........in coming!!!!

Personally, I think Adam is an excellent player & he's gained a massive amount of experience in a short space of time. If he keeps his fitness levels up, I'd be delighted to see him play for us again.

Personally, I think Adam is an excellent player & he's gained a massive amount of experience in a short space of time. If he keeps his fitness levels up, I'd be delighted to see him play for us again.

There was me thinking I was on my own thinking that Adam is a decent player who can improve given a chance in his best position :)

There was me thinking I was on my own thinking that Adam is a decent player who can improve given a chance in his best position :)

Ian, I think Charlie has a lot more to offer this club over the next few years than Lee McCulloch & given what we paid for LM, that gives an indicator of Charlies' worth imo.

Can't really comment on DF, although if we offered him a new deal it would seem we rated him?

As for Adam; I'm afraid I'm still annoyed at his (supposed) new-found fitness and weight loss which he (supposedly) achieved during his loan spell. If true it raises questions I'm not comfortable with i.e. Rangers' fitness regime, Charlie's attitude etc.

I think Adam is an OK player but he just looks so fooking slow and lazy sometimes, hence the link to the points above.