English duo retain Adam interest

Guest Jum Spence

I'd be looking for far more than the reputed �£500k for an international who has scored 15 goals from midfield in a single season, brings a set peice threat and has good European experience at the highest level; Champions League and the now rebranded UEFA cup. Especially for a player who was mooted as a player of the year whilst on loan to a team for only half a season.

He's young, naturally gifted in terms of technical ability and has an eye for the spectacular. See goals on his recent loan spell.

Sure he looks heavy and lacks a yard of pace but off-set that against all hsi attributes and �£500k is an absolute steal/farce.

If his parent club was from England, his loan performances would see him being touted for a several million pound move.

It always seems our incompetant CEO is the easiest to barter with in the enitre footballing world.

The length of messed up deals is staggering.

Sad to say I would have expected the scum to have sold Adam from a similar position for at least �£2M plus add ons.

I think Adam should get another chance,for me he still has a lot to offer,excuse me while I get my hard hat on and take cover!!!!, but seriously I think the guy has talent and is young enough to improve, I don't know what kind of wages he is on but surely he is worth another chance especially after doing well when out on loan ?