I thought he'd end up staying, I was certain of it but Man Ure have announced he's departing for pastures new.

Manchester United have confirmed that Carlos Tevez is leaving the club.

United were willing to pay the �£25.5m to turn the striker's two-year loan move into a permanent five-year deal but Tevez has decided to move on.

"Disappointingly, his advisors informed the club that he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United," read a United statement.

"The club thanks Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future."

Arsenal should go for him.

Just seen on Sky Sports News. Can see him going to Man City or Chelsea.

Although he may opt to GTF out of England.

He's asking for trouble if he goes to either of those clubs. He'll sign for us!

David Murray will wine and dine him and send out his private plane and before we all know it he'll be scoring for fun against St Johnstone, St Mirren and Hamilton.

I didnt think he would stay at Man U. It would have been tied up a long time ago if he did.

I think Sir Awex likes him but doesnt see him as a 25 million pound player.

Although he is much better the Berbatov.

Can see him going to Man City. - They have just signed Santa Cruz from Blackburn. So Tevez, Bellamy and Santa Cruz is a good forward line with Robinho behind them.

Not sure if Tevez is the type of player Arsenal would have due to his style of play. He is a battler that Arsenal need but Arsenal need a battler in the midfield more.

Arsenal just signed some Belgian defender from Ajax for 10 million.

EDIT - Maybe get a thread for EPL transfers IN / OUTS.

Edited by Gribz