We're coming top in an AFC fans hatred poll

Maybe Livingston RSC could do some sort of new 'Livingston 6 - 1 Aberdeen' wind up this season. That would make their skin crawl.

I was at that game as my company was sponsoring the match. I sat there smiling like a cheshire cat gleaming from ear to ear and the best part was I could see tons of people i knew and was giving it :giruy: at full time.

But having grown up with that hatred surrounding me I now realise they actually love us as much as they hate us - they just dont realise it. I bet if the OF broke out the SPL within 1 season they would be missing playing us.

I would normally condem their support but now I feel sorry for them as they are caught in an eggshell and cant get out. Ive had many an argument with them and they honestly dont have the power to open their minds up.

Its built up on a few things like Rule Britannia, GSTQ and the fact we broke their hearts so many times. Obviously the Simpson and Durrant thing has something to do with it and they are still stuck in the Ferguson era of the 80s.

But there are a lot of decent fans aswell from my school who just enjoyed banter in general. And a good few of my mates have always wanted the Gers to win in Euro and OF games over the years.

that they'd have a "hatred poll" really says it all.

exactly m8, they are a horrible club with the majority of fans also horrible. they have just got rid of their best manager in years, no one will do any better than what Jimmy did IMO but they didn't like him as he was a bluenose............

exactly m8, they are a horrible club with the majority of fans also horrible. they have just got rid of their best manager in years, no one will do any better than what Jimmy did IMO but they didn't like him as he was a bluenose............

they really are. sectarian hatred is bad but provincial hatred is ok; it's ridiculous. their papers play up to it too.

wee jimmy has taken them as far as they can go - just dont see them improving under mcghee.

It makes beating them even more enjoyable now.

Winning at Pittodrie was sometimes better for me and my mate than beating Celtic....especially if we were at the game which we normally would be.

But getting home was the tough thing!! Used to have to take a D-tour with the Gers fans towards the beach then make our way across town.

Winning at Pittodrie was sometimes better for me and my mate than beating Celtic....especially if we were at the game which we normally would be.

But getting home was the tough thing!! Used to have to take a D-tour with the Gers fans towards the beach then make our way across town.

everytime I went to pittodrie there was always sheep fans looking for trouble. they always went around in herds and hid until they found a lone fan they could pick on, bunch of cowards.......I love winning up there.....

i was once wearing a white jacket and fell down the big hill when it was pissing with rain so it became a black jacket along with the rest of me, nothing to do with the fact I was well drunk of course. we won the game so it didn't really matter :giruy:

everytime I went to pittodrie there was always sheep fans looking for trouble. they always went around in herds and hid until they found a lone fan they could pick on, bunch of cowards.......I love winning up there.....

i was once wearing a white jacket and fell down the big hill when it was pissing with rain so it became a black jacket along with the rest of me, nothing to do with the fact I was well drunk of course. we won the game so it didn't really matter :giruy:

Yip they are cowards who make sure they well out number those they hit. I was having a tin of beer on the street once and across the road about 3 or 4 neds were about to jump this poor small chap (Gers fan) with glasses who was just eating his fish supper while walking to the game, they went for him so me and my mate ran straight across the road to even it up and they took off. Im not exactly a fighter or big but wasnt going to stand by and see that.

It also helps my mate is 6ft and 17 stone and had a skin head at the time :)

Ive had a few chases on the way home from groups of 12 or 13 who think its fair to go 2 guys.